Apartment Buildings

Buildings Insurance

What is buildings insurance?

Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing damage to the walls, windows, and roof of your home, along with some fixtures and fittings. Buildings insurance generally covers the cost of rebuilding your property.

Living Room

Contents Insurance

What is contents insurance?

Contents insurance covers the cost of replacing your home contents if they are damaged or stolen. Your ‘home contents’ are any belongings that you’d take with you if you moved to a new house.